The European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) is a society for physicians with a research or clinical interest in Paediatric Neurology.
It is a thriving and growing society which continues to play an important role in and beyond Europe by promoting training, clinical care and scientific research in the field of Paediatric Neurology.
Professor Lieven Lagae, President of the EPNS , together with 23 dynamic members of the EPNS Board, are dedicated to developing paediatric neurology, give training and education to younger colleagues at the highest level and to start new scientific and vibrant collaborations. You are invited to explore the EPNS website http://www.epns.info/ to learn more about the exciting events and initiatives which are currently on offer.
If you are not already a member, the EPNS would be delighted to welcome you!
By becoming a member you join a rapidly growing group of like-minded active professionals who are committed to improving standards of care of all children with suspected neurological problems and to collaborating on training, continuing medical education and research.
Membership is open to all paediatric neurologists and colleagues in related fields. It’s easy to join – just select the ‘Membership’ tab on the EPNS website http://www.epns.info/ and complete the on-line application form.
Some of the benefits enjoyed by EPNS members are:
- European Journal of Paediatric Neurology
- Respected Journal of the Society, published six times a year.
- Members are given electronic access.
- Printed available as well, depending on the fee paid.
- Training Courses
- High-quality subsidised courses open to members only.
- Successfully established 3 year rolling training programme of courses.
- The venue for 2015-2017: Hungary.
- Research Meetings
- Held biennially, alternate year to the Congress.
- EPNS Congresses
- Held biennially.
- Substantially discounted member only delegate rates.
- Membership Subscriptions
- Excellent value.
- Discounts available for trainees.
- Discounts available for members from World Bank Class 1,2,3 nations.
- EPNS fellowships
- Scheme on offer to members only.
- Networking with other Paediatric Neurologists.
Any queries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org